too pretty to frown ▼

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
everyone's a sinner
bunnies and snakes ye
fang's up ♥
xoxo

the sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up;
all picture credits to the respective owners
moon and stars eyesmile
Sunday, February 12
5:21:00 PM ; END OF YEAR 1


Ended school last week. Now, I just have to study hard for the exam on Thursday /screams/ But, at least I'm making the effort to study this time 'round. I'm actually done with 2 1/2 chapters! Might seem awfully slow to others, but this is considered pretty good since I have such a horrible habit of delaying all the studying until the last minute. How I managed to survive the past eleven years with this habit, gosh. Oh, and I'm even trying out a different studying method. Starting my studying/revision from the latest chapters because that's the period of time when I started to not pay attention during lectures oooooop :3


Wanted to continue the previous paragraph with another sentence but, sigh. Not ready yet. 've been contemplating about it for quite some time already. So many issues to consider before I can officially /change/ aduiiiiiiiiiii

Okay ya, that's all. Back to studying :B
fang's up
xoxo