too pretty to frown ▼

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
everyone's a sinner
bunnies and snakes ye
fang's up ♥
xoxo

the sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up;
all picture credits to the respective owners
moon and stars eyesmile
Thursday, February 2
8:37:00 PM ; mirror on the wall


Rereading my old posts on here. Some made me cringe and some others made me laugh out loud. Then there's the few minor ones which made me choke a little with the strong emotion(s) that were brought forth. I'm currently at my favourite month era at the moment. Many posts there which makes me wish I was back in that month. To relive it all. To remind myself why I am who I am today. To make me stronger. To be with my loved ones, all over again.


Feel so unwell these few days. Hurt my back a few days ago. It's still being a bitch and not letting me stretch properly :/ Please lend/give me strength to get by these last two weeks of school and examinations.

Received my second batch of fangoods and am fucking stoked for the last few batches tbqh. On that note, I'm so behind on the kpop fandom, I think I can finally consider myself as officially withdrawn. It's too exhausting, in every aspect that you can think of. However, everytime I get the fangoods, I get a little sad at how I'm thinking of leaving this wonderful group and their fans behind. It'll be as if they didn't play a huge part in my life once upon a glorious time. As much as I love them to bits, I can't stand the overwhelming kpop influence here in Singapore (and everywhere else in the web). I won't totally detach myself from the kpop fandom though, I hope.

shame.
fang's up.
xoxo